Looking for some support?
Here are some useful links for you to check out
- Simple tips and sound advice. The Learning Center, presented by Liberty Bank, is a place to build your knowledge quickly through short articles, helpful quizzes and easy-to-use financial tools.
- The SBDC's mission is to help Connecticut businesses start and grow in order to create jobs, increase business startups, and increase financial investment in the small business and entrepreneurial community. They provide business advising to small business owners and entrepreneurs to start, grow and thrive in Connecticut
- The Family Business Alliance was formed in 2003 to bring together directors of university-based family business programs. While this remains an informal association of professionals, we welcome the participation of additional directors of family business programs in the academic space. There are approximately 50 centers dispersed throughout the United States and Canada who are affiliated with the Family Business Alliance.
- The SBA's mission is to support the success of our nation's small businesses through capital, counseling, contracts, and disaster relief. their programs and initiatives are all focused on achieving the same mission: to empower our nation's small businesses.
- Hartford Business Journal is a media organization providing business news, information and analysis for business owners and decision makers. Inform. Engage. Connect. It is the mission of Hartford Business Journal to be the leading source of business news and analysis.
- Provides loans, grants, and other resources: The DECD is the state's lead agency responsible for strengthening Connecticut's competitive position in the rapidly changing, knowledge-based global economy.
- CBIA is the leading voice for business in the state, representing thousands of member companies, small and large, across a diverse range of industries. We fight to make Connecticut a top state for business, jobs, and economic growth: driving change, shaping legislative and regulatory policy, and promoting collaboration between the private and public sectors
- Family Business is the magazine that targets thriving multi-generational North American family companies. It offers a vital and active paid circulation of more than 6,800 committed family company owners, leaders and shareholders and is run by a family company for family companies.
Local Chambers of Commerce:
- Bridgeport Regional Business Council
- Central CT Chambers of Commerce
- Chambers of Commerce Easter Connecticut
- Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Greater New Haven Chamber
- Greater Norwalk Chamber of Commerce
- Hartford Chamber of Commerce and MetroHartford Alliance
- Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce
- Stamford Chamber of Commerce
- Waterbury Regional Chamber of Commerce
- The Chamber of Commerce, Windham Region